While students can attend PRSSA meetings without being a "dues paying member", we strongly encourage them to become an official member. Paying your dues opens the door to many professional opportunities: agency tours, scholarship eligibility, networking, case study competitions, regional and national conferences, and much more!
Become A MemberAnnual membership dues $55
Why become a member?
As a Society of more than 11,000 students, PRSSA provides you with unmatched
professional development opportunities tailored specifically for students.
and take advantage of the many ways it can enhance your
, broaden your
and launch your
Enhance Your Education
- MyPRSA. All members are issued a MYPRSA login to access the Internship Center, to register for PRSA Webinars and National events, to access PRSA case studies and much more. Your MyPRSA login information can be found on the login page by clicking the “Retrieve it” button.
- Events. Network, learn and interact with public relations students from around the country at PRSSA events like National Conference, National Assembly and Regional Conferences.
- Competitions. Apply what you’ve learned in the classroom, add to your portfolio and work with high-profile clients by taking the opportunity to compete in one of our many case study competitions.
- Leadership. Add to your résumé and gain valuable leadership skills by running for office in your Chapter, student-run firm or the PRSSA National Committee.
- Scholarships and Awards. Be recognized for your accomplishments or let us help you fund your education through one of the many scholarships and awards PRSSA offers students each year.
- News and Intelligence. Stay current on industry news and the latest trends in public relations through PRSSA and PRSA news and intelligence resources.
- Writing. Add to your portfolio and be published nationally by taking the initiative to write for FORUM® or PRSSA's blog, Progressions.
- Places to Study. Find a school with a PRSSA Chapters near you by browsing the list of Chapter in the United States, Argentina, Colombia and Peru.
- PRSA Case Studies. Use your complimentary access to award-winning public relations case studies for help with your homework or to simply enhance your education.
Broaden Your Network
- Events. Develop valuable relationships with future colleagues and current professionals through national and regional events.
- Social Media. Start discussions and connect with PRSSA members from all over by plugging in to PRSSA social media.
- PRSA Sponsor Chapters. Meet current professionals, ask questions and get professional advice through your Chapter’s PRSA Sponsor Chapter.
- Champions for PRSSA. Browse the Champions for PRSSA Directory to see this network of professionals dedicated to supporting PRSSA members and your education.
Launch Your Career
- PRSA Jobcenter. Browse career resources and search for public relations employment opportunities all over the world with PRSA Jobcenter.
- Internships. Get job-hunting tips, upload your résumé and find the most recent internship opportunities through the PRSSA Internship Center.
- PRSA Associate Membership. Start networking and get connected to 20,000 public relations professionals when you join PRSA as an Associate Member for only $60 up to five months before or two years after graduation.
- PRSA Sections. PRSA Professional Interest Sections connect you to others who work in a niche industry, such as sports, health care or the military. Check out PRSA’s Section specifically for New Professionals.
To learn more about what PRSSA can do for you and how to take advantage of all your PRSSA member benefits, contact our public relations director.